How to Reprogram Rear Mechanical Buttons
For Xbox / PS4 / PS5 Controllers with V1 Chip
Remap V1 - follow step 3 below to check. If Step 3 works, this is the remap version installed on your controller.
- To enter into remapping mode, hold D-PAD ARROW DOWN + ANY REAR BUTTON for 5 seconds until a red LED illuminates below the home button (For Xbox, Home button will shine brighter).
- Once in remapping mode hold your desired face button + the back button you want to assign it to for about 5 seconds or until the LED turns off. Then you're done! Repeat for other back buttons.
- To reset remapping chip, HOLD O + X+ SQUARE + TRIANGLE then turn the controller back on by either pressing the PS button or plugging it in. The LED light will blink rapidly.
Remap V2 (For PS5 Only)
- Press and Hold D-Pad Down + X for 10 seconds until LED above the home button illuminates.
- While in remapping mode, press and hold any face button + rear button you wish to bind it to and then let go. LED should blink three times to confirm button mapping. Repeat this step for other buttons.
- To exit remapping mode, tap D-Pad Down once.
If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org